Sunday, January 23, 2005

I hope things goes fine within the group.
You guys know what im talking bout. =)

I miss those that i didnt get to meet.
sher, ps, yun, joelle, amanda, huan, jes, ct, mikey gang.
I really hope to see you guys asap.
Dont make me miss you all too much k.

Baby was with me for the past week.
I really enjoy his accompany.
baby tell me this is going to be forever. =)
Both of us were sick after that accident.
We stayed tgt in my house for the whole week.
I gotta admit its not easy looking after a sick person when you're not well.
We're not quarreling over friends anymore.
I think we've grown to understand each other better and we know how to deal with certain situations that comes in between us.
There are stil things we need to learn so that we can maintain our relationship better.
baby, i treasure every little thing, every moment, every second.
My attitude are getting better. im happy. =)

im gonna sleep.
nights all.

he loves me, he loves me not
1/23/2005 01:44:00 AM